Renuka Ji Wildlife
Travel Destinations - (Delhi - Renuka(2) - Shimla(3) - Delhi)
Tour Duration - 05Nights / 06Days
|Day 1: Delhi - Renuka (320 Kms)||
Arrival at Delhi. Pickup from Delhi Railway Station / Airport, drive to Renuka Check in Hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 2: Renuka (Local Sightseeing)(50 Kms)||
After Breakfast proceed to Renuka Sanctuary is a small sanctuary in the Himachal Pradesh connected by motor able road. The major attraction of this area is the Renuka Lake, the forests and the temples which attract a large number of people from hills and plains. The major attraction of this sanctuary is the Safari and open Nature Parks. Forests and the catchment of the lake add to its beauty and attraction. Cheetal, Sambhar, Kakkar and various other animals freely move in this sanctuary and thus can be seen very easily. The tourists can visit this sanctuary throughout the year, Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 3: Renuka -Shimla (170 Kms)||
After Breakfast Drive to Shimla, Shimla is 170 Kilometers from Renuka and will take 3:30-4:00 hours to reach. Enjoy the Scenic Himalayas from the window of your cab on the ways. Cab will pass through Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla. The British called Shimla the "Queen of Hill Stations." Shimla is situated in the northwest Himalayas. It was the summer capital of India before independence and it is now the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla derives its name from "Shyamala" the goddess Kali, whose temple existed in the dense forest that covered Jakhoo Hill in the early 19th century. It’s well developed facilities, easy accessibility and numerous attractions make it one of India's most popular and biggest hill stations. Check in Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 4: Shimla (Full day local Sightseeing)(50 Kms)||
After Breakfast, today you will have sightseeing in Shimla visit to the years old Sankat Mochan Temple, visit Indian Institute of Advance Studies, you will visit the Gothic Christ church. This Christ church is located on the Shimla’s prominent Ridge. Even today, the church has some interesting memorial tablets while the pews still mark the seats of British Viceroy of India, the Commander-in-Chief and the Punjab’s Governor. Later you will visit the Jakhu Hill. It is the highest point in Shimla and offers a spectacular view of the town, hills and distant mountain ranges. The peak has a temple dedicated to the Lord Hanuman. After visiting the temple you will return back to hotel. In the evening you will visit the Mall and Scandal Point for shopping. In the evening explore Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited. You can see prime places of Shimla like, Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc. Ideal time for shopping and eating out at restaurants on the mall road, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 5: Shimla - Kufri - Naldehra - Shimla (100 Kms)||
After Breakfast explore Shimla City visit to Kufri. Kufri is situated at an altitude of 2500 meters just an hour’s drive from Shimla, here you can enjoy adventure activities like Rafting, Fish Bee, Go-Karting Track, Sky Swinger, Kangaroo Jump, Bungy Trempoline, Smash Car, Hounted House, Zipe Line, Bungy Ejection,(at your own cost). Visit to the famous picnic spots around Shimla which include Fagu, Kufri, Naldehra and Mashobra. Enjoy horse / Yak ride, see Himalayan national park at Kufri. See apple orchards at Mashobra, Golf course and Jungle walks in Naldehra. In the evening Visit Ridge & Mall Road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari, Gaiety Theater, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 6: Shimla - Delhi (370 Kms)||
Checkout from Hotel and drive towards Delhi. Dropping at Delhi railway station / airport for onward journey.
SEMI DELUXE PACKAGE
- Total cost for 4N/5D with Indica/Etios car will be Rs - 12,222/- INR. Per Person Min 2 Pax.
- Total cost for 4N/5D with Innova car will be Rs - 9,999/- INR. Per Person Min 4 to 6 Pax.
- Total cost for 4N/5D with Tempo Traveler will be Rs - 7,777/- INR. Per Person Min 8 to 10 Pax.
- Total cost for 4N/5D with Tempo Traveler will be Rs - 12,222/- INR. Per Person Min 8 to 10 Pax.
- Total cost for 4N/5D with Innova car will be Rs - 17,777/- INR. Per Person Min 2 Pax.
- Total cost for 4N/5D with Innova car will be Rs - 13,333/- INR. Per Person Min 4 to 6 Pax.
SUPER DELUXE PACKAGE
- Total cost for 4N/5D with Innova will be Rs - 19,999/- INR. Per Person Min 2 Pax.
- Total cost for 4N/5D with Innova will be Rs - 15,555/- INR. Per Person Min 4 to 6 Pax.
THE ABOVE TOUR COSTS ARE INCLUSIVE OF
- Hotel accommodation
- Car according your tour plan
- Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotel
- Morning tea Breakfast and Dinner
- Daily use of health club or Indoor activities in Luxury & Deluxe hotels
THE ABOVE TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDES
- Hotel accommodation in Delhi, Rail fare, air fare, lunches, portage, guides, entrance fees to places of visit.
- Damages/ claims of any kind, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry bill etc.
- Any other services note mentioned above.