Travel Destinations - (Delhi - Shimla(2) - Kangra(2) - Chamba(2) - Delhi)
Tour Duration - 06 Nights/ 07 Days
|Day 1: Delhi - Shimla (370 Kms)||
Pickup from Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by exclusive vehicle. Drive to Shimla, Shimla is 370 Kilometers from Delhi. Enjoy the Scenic Himalayas from the window of your cab. On the ways, stopover at Pinjore Garden and ropeway at Timber Trail Resort if time permits. Cab will pass through Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla. The British called Shimla the "Queen of Hill Stations". Shimla is situated in the northwest Himalayas. It was the summer capital of India before independence and it is now the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla derives its name from "Shyamala" the goddess Kali, whose temple existed in the dense forest that covered Jakhoo Hill in the early 19th century. It’s well developed facilities, easy accessibility and numerous attractions make it one of India's most popular and biggest hill stations. Check in Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 2: Shimla (Full day local Sightseeing) (50 Kms)||
After Breakfast, today you will have sightseeing in Shimla visit to the years old Sankat Mochas Temple, visit Indian Institute of Advance Studies, you will visit the Gothic Christ church. This Christ church is located on the Shimla’s prominent Ridge. Even today, the church has some interesting memorial tablets while the pews still mark the seats of British Viceroy of India, the Commander-in-Chief and the Punjab’s Governor. Later you will visit the Jakhoo Hill. It is the highest point in Shimla and offers a spectacular view of the town, hills and distant mountain ranges. The peak has a temple dedicated to the Lord Hanuman. After visiting the temple you will return back to hotel. In the evening you will visit the Mall and Scandal Point for shopping. In the evening explore Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited. You can see prime places of Shimla like, Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc. Ideal time for shopping and eating out at restaurants on the mall road, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 3: Shimla - Kangra (220 Kms)||
After Breakfast Checkout from the Hotel & drive to Kangra, Not too far from Kangra is this popular place of pilgrimage. An eternally burning flame that issues from a hollow rock in the sanctum is considered the manifestation of the goddess Devi. During March-April and September-October every year, colorful fairs are held during the Navratra celebration. Jwalamukhi temple is 30 km. from Kangra. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 4: Kangra (100 Kms)||
After Breakfast Visit the temple dedicated to Bajreshwari Devi known once for its legendary wealth this temple was subject to successive depredations by invaders from the north. Destroyed completely in 1905 by an earthquake, it was rebuilt in 1920 and continues to be a busy place of pilgrimage, also visit the famous temple to Chamunda Devi. It is an enchanting spot with glorious views of the mountains, the Baner Khud, Pathiar and Lahla forest and visit the ancient temple at Baijnath is particularly beautiful. Built of stone in the 9th century AD, in the shikhara style, it is a fine blend of sculpture and architecture. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Baijnath is close to Palampur and Kangra, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 5: Kangra - Chamba (127 Kms)||
After Breakfast Checkout from the Hotel & drive to Chamba, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 6: Chamba (Full day local Sightseeing) (150 Kms)||
After Breakfast Visit the Lakshminarayana groups of temples in the town of Chamba are of great archaeological importance. Six stone temples dedicated to Shiva and Vishnu with tall shikharas, finely carved, date from the 8th century AD. The Lakshminarayana Temple is the oldest in this group. Other temples around Chamba town include, those dedicated to Hari Rai, Champavati, Bansigopal, Ram Chandra, Brijeshwari, Chamunda, Narsingh, and Yogi Charpat Nath, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 7: Chamba - Delhi (580 kms)||
Checkout from Hotel and drive towards Delhi. Dropping at Delhi railway station / airport for onward journey.
SEMI DELUXE PACKAGE
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Indica/Etios car will be Rs - 14,444/- INR. Per Person Min 2 Pax.
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Innova car will be Rs - 11,111/- INR. Per Person Min 4 to 6 Pax.
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Tempo Traveler will be Rs - 8,888/- INR. Per Person Min 8 to 10 Pax.
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Tempo Traveler will be Rs - 14,444/- INR. Per Person Min 8 to 10 Pax.
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Innova car will be Rs - 21,111/- INR. Per Person Min 2 Pax.
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Innova car will be Rs - 15,555/- INR. Per Person Min 4 to 6 Pax.
SUPER DELUXE PACKAGE
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Innova will be Rs - 23,333/- INR. Per Person Min 2 Pax.
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Innova will be Rs - 18,888/- INR. Per Person Min 4 to 6 Pax.
THE ABOVE TOUR COSTS ARE INCLUSIVE OF
- Hotel accommodation
- Car according your tour plan
- Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotel
- Morning tea Breakfast and Dinner
- Daily use of health club or Indoor activities in Luxury & Deluxe hotels
THE ABOVE TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDES
- Hotel accommodation in Delhi, Rail fare, air fare, lunches, portage, guides, entrance fees to places of visit.
- Damages/ claims of any kind, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry bill etc.
- Any other services note mentioned above.