Travel Destinations - (Delhi - Shimla(3) - Sangla(2) - Nako(2) - Mudh(2) - Kaza(2) - Delhi)
Tour Duration - 11 Nights / 12 Days
|Day 1: Delhi - Shimla (370 Kms)||
Pickup from Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by exclusive vehicle. Drive to Shimla, Shimla is 370 Kilometers from Delhi. Enjoy the Scenic Himalayas from the window of your cab. On the ways, stopover at Pinjore Garden and ropeway at Timber Trail Resort if time permits. Cab will pass through Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla. The British called Shimla the "Queen of Hill Stations". Shimla is situated in the northwest Himalayas. It was the summer capital of India before independence and it is now the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla derives its name from "Shyamala" the goddess Kali, whose temple existed in the dense forest that covered Jakhoo Hill in the early 19th century. It’s well developed facilities, easy accessibility and numerous attractions make it one of India's most popular and biggest hill stations. Check in Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 2: Shimla (Full day local Sightseeing) (50 Kms)||
After Breakfast, today you will have sightseeing in Shimla visit to the years old Sankat Mochas Temple, visit Indian Institute of Advance Studies, you will visit the Gothic Christ church. This Christ church is located on the Shimla’s prominent Ridge. Even today, the church has some interesting memorial tablets while the pews still mark the seats of British Viceroy of India, the Commander-in-Chief and the Punjab’s Governor. Later you will visit the Jakhoo Hill. It is the highest point in Shimla and offers a spectacular view of the town, hills and distant mountain ranges. The peak has a temple dedicated to the Lord Hanuman. After visiting the temple you will return back to hotel. In the evening you will visit the Mall and Scandal Point for shopping. In the evening explore Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited. You can see prime places of Shimla like, Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc. Ideal time for shopping and eating out at restaurants on the mall road, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 3: Shimla - Kufri - Naldehra - Shimla (100 Kms)||
After Breakfast explore Shimla City visit to Kufri. Kufri is situated at an altitude of 2500 meters just an hour’s drive from Shimla, here you can enjoy adventure activities like Rafting, Frish Bee, Go-Karting Track, Sky Swinger, Kangaroo Jump, Bungy Trempoline, Smash Car, Hounted House, Zipe Line, Bungy Ejection,(at your own cost). Visit to the famous picnic spots around Shimla which include Fagu, Kufri, Naldehra and Mashobra. Enjoy horse / Yak ride, see Himalayan national park at Kufri. See apple orchards at Mashobra, Golf course and Jungle walks in Naldehra. In the evening Visit Ridge & Mall Road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari, Gaiety Theater, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 4: Shimla - Sangla (230 Kms)||
Morning drive to Sangla through the breathtaking gorges of the Greater Himalayas. Enjoy an evening bird walk at Sangla. Dinner and Overnight stay ay Hotel.
|Day 5: Sangla - Chitkul - Sangla (50 Kms)||
Drive leisurely towards Chitkul (2 hr.) stopping for birding enroute. Chitkul is the last inhabited village surrounded by green fields and High Mountain peaks. Return to Sangla in the evening. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 6: Sangla - Nako (128 Kms)||
After Breakfast Checkout from the Hotel & drive to Nako, famous for its beans, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 7: Nako||
After Breakfast vist Nako Lake Monastery, Rest of the day for leisure, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 8: Nako - Mudh (120 Kms)||
After Breakfast Checkout from the Hotel & drive to Mudh, The road ends at a village called Mudh, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 9: Mudh||
After Breakfast there are trekking routes which leads on to the Pin - Parvati pass and Baba Pass of Kinnaur valley. The landscape was just outstanding, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 10: Mudh - Kaza (70 Kms)||
After Breakfast Checkout from the Hotel & drive to Kaza, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 11: Kaza (Full day local Sightseeing) (50 Kms)||
After Breakfast visit Ki Monestry and Kibber, Kibber one of the highest motorable village in the world, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 12: Kaza - Delhi (801 Kms)||
Checkout from Hotel and drive towards Delhi. Dropping at Delhi railway station / airport for onward journey.
SEMI DELUXE PACKAGE
- Total cost for 11N/12D with Indica/Etios car will be Rs - 24,444/- INR. Per Person Min 2 Pax.
- Total cost for 11N/12D with Innova car will be Rs - 18,888/- INR. Per Person Min 4 to 6 Pax.
- Total cost for 11N/12D with Tempo Traveler will beRs - 15,555/- INR. Per Person Min 8 to 10 Pax.
- Total cost for 11N/12D with Tempo Traveler will be Rs - 24,444/- INR. Per Person Min 8 to 10 Pax.
- Total cost for 11N/12D with Innova car will be Rs - 35,555/- INR. Per Person Min 2 Pax.
- Total cost for 11N/12D with Innova car will be Rs - 26,666/- INR. Per Person Min 4 to 6 Pax.
SUPER DELUXE PACKAGE
- Total cost for 11N/12D with Innova will be Rs - 41,111/- INR. Per Person Min 2 Pax.
- Total cost for 11N/12D with Innova will be Rs - 32,222/- INR. Per Person Min 4 to 6 Pax.
THE ABOVE TOUR COSTS ARE INCLUSIVE OF
- Hotel accommodation
- Car according your tour plan
- Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotel
- Morning tea Breakfast and Dinner
- Daily use of health club or Indoor activities in Luxury & Deluxe hotels
THE ABOVE TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDES
- Hotel accommodation in Delhi, Rail fare, air fare, lunches, portage, guides, entrance fees to places of visit.
- Damages/ claims of any kind, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry bill etc.
- Any other services note mentioned above.