Travel Destinations - (Delhi - Shimla(2) - Mandi (Rewalsar & Prashar)(2) - Manali(2) - Delhi)
Tour Duration - 06 Nights/ 07 Days
|Day 1: Delhi - Shimla (370 Kms)||
Pickup from Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by exclusive vehicle. Drive to Shimla, Shimla is 370 Kilometers from Delhi. Enjoy the Scenic Himalayas from the window of your cab. On the ways, stopover at Pinjore Garden and ropeway at Timber Trail Resort if time permits. Cab will pass through Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla. The British called Shimla the "Queen of Hill Stations". Shimla is situated in the northwest Himalayas. It was the summer capital of India before independence and it is now the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla derives its name from "Shyamala" the goddess Kali, whose temple existed in the dense forest that covered Jakhoo Hill in the early 19th century. It’s well developed facilities, easy accessibility and numerous attractions make it one of India's most popular and biggest hill stations. Check in Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 2: Shimla (Full day local Sightseeing) (50 Kms)||
After Breakfast, today you will have sightseeing in Shimla visit to the years old Sankat Mochas Temple, visit Indian Institute of Advance Studies, you will visit the Gothic Christ church. This Christ church is located on the Shimla’s prominent Ridge. Even today, the church has some interesting memorial tablets while the pews still mark the seats of British Viceroy of India, the Commander-in-Chief and the Punjab’s Governor. Later you will visit the Jakhoo Hill. It is the highest point in Shimla and offers a spectacular view of the town, hills and distant mountain ranges. The peak has a temple dedicated to the Lord Hanuman. After visiting the temple you will return back to hotel. In the evening you will visit the Mall and Scandal Point for shopping. In the evening explore Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited. You can see prime places of Shimla like, Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc. Ideal time for shopping and eating out at restaurants on the mall road, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 3: Shimla - Mandi (143 Kms)||
After Breakfast Checkout from the Hotel & drive to Mandi, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 4: Mandi (Full day local Sightseeing) (100 Kms)||
Prashar Lake is situated at an altitude of 2730 meters in Mandi district, about 40 km, from Mandi town. The deep blue water at this beautiful lake is held sacred to the sage Prashar. A three tiered Pagoda-like temple dedicated to the sage lies by the lake. The Prashar rishi is said to have meditated here. Its remarkable setting is enhanced by a frame of snow draped peaks visible from the lakes edge, the water of the river Sutlej flows due south. The lake side and the nearby villages are sites of various festival held at different times of the year. Rewalsar Lake is situated at an altitude of 1360 m in Mandi District 25 kms, From Mandi town. It is square shaped with a shoreline of 735 m this dark Jewel rests on a mountain spur and is protected by dense vegetation. The spot is held sacred by Hindus and Buddhists alike. Legend has it that the great teacher Guru Rimpoche used his enormous power to take fight to Tibet from Rewalsar. It was under his influence that Mahayana Buddhism took root in Tibet at Rewalsar, his spirit is said to reside in the tiny island of floating need that drifts over the water. There are three Buddhist monasteries at Rewalsar has three Hindu temples which are dedicated to Lord Krishna. Lord shiva and to the sage Loms. A small zoo is maintained near the lake, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
|Day 5: Mandi - Manali (108 Kms)||
After Breakfast Checkout from the Hotel & drive to Manali, valley of Gods, it is a combination of natural splendour and rich cultural heritage. On the way stop a while at Pandoh and Kullu. Rest of the day at leisure, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel Manali.
|Day 6: Manali (Full day local Sightseeing) (100 Kms)||
After Breakfast visit 450 years old Hadimba Devi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village known for its hot Sulphur springs. Evening free to visit Mall Road. Back to Hotel, Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
|Day 7: Manali - Delhi (560 Kms)||
Checkout from Hotel and drive towards Delhi. Dropping at Delhi railway station / airport for onward journey.
SEMI DELUXE PACKAGE
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Indica/Etios car will be Rs - 14,444/- INR. Per Person Min 2 Pax.
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Innova car will be Rs - 11,111/- INR. Per Person Min 4 to 6 Pax.
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Tempo Traveler will be Rs - 8,888/- INR. Per Person Min 8 to 10 Pax.
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Tempo Traveler will be Rs - 14,444/- INR. Per Person Min 8 to 10 Pax.
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Innova car will be Rs - 21,111/- INR. Per Person Min 2 Pax.
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Innova car will be Rs - 15,555/- INR. Per Person Min 4 to 6 Pax.
SUPER DELUXE PACKAGE
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Innova will be Rs - 23,333/- INR. Per Person Min 2 Pax.
- Total cost for 6N/7D with Innova will be Rs - 18,888/- INR. Per Person Min 4 to 6 Pax.
THE ABOVE TOUR COSTS ARE INCLUSIVE OF
- Hotel accommodation
- Car according your tour plan
- Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotel
- Morning tea Breakfast and Dinner
- Daily use of health club or Indoor activities in Luxury & Deluxe hotels
THE ABOVE TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDES
- Hotel accommodation in Delhi, Rail fare, air fare, lunches, portage, guides, entrance fees to places of visit.
- Damages/ claims of any kind, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry bill etc.
- Any other services note mentioned above.